Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!

To her the name of father was another name for love. ~Fanny Fern

What can I say about the most wonderful Father I have ever known? Amir is without any question simply an incredible Aba! I've said it a hundred times, and I'll say it again, one of the main reasons I married him is that I instinctively knew he would be a devoted parent.


I was right. He is loving, generous, kind, attentive, and genuinely would rather be with Kiki than doing anything else in the world. Yes, online poker probably comes in as a close second, but the Kikster always comes first.

What a lucky girl she is! I so look forward to seeing their already beautiful and close relationship blossom.
We had another fun day at the pool today (after rolling in from Charleston from a fab wedding weekend- next post) with our friends from the "hood" ;-D. In all sincerity, all of these children have been blessed with wonderful Fathers.

Happy Father's Day!






No comments: