Sunday, June 8, 2008

Project #5

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.- Joseph Addison

Construction is underway with our fifth investment house (this round) which is by far my favorite. The lot is so wooded and beautiful, I feel like I'm in the mountains every time I go over there. There's even a creek running through the front yard. You're not "supposed" to get attached to the properties, but the nature moves me on this one, and I just can't help it.







Somehow, a Koi fish (enjoy the education ;-D) survived the house being empty for what looks like a year in a tiny little pond in the backyard. Kiki has named him Kiki-Koi :-D, and we're doing our best to make sure he survives us as well.









Originally I planned to talk about second chances in this post, but have decided to wait until the project is complete at the end of the month...









No comments: