Monday, June 16, 2008

Tiffany and Daniel's Wedding

And I love you today, tomorrow, and forever
I will trust and honor you
I will laugh and cry with you
With unfailing love, I will stand by you
Through the best and the worst
Through the difficult and easy
As I have given you my hand to hold
So I give you my life
So help me God.


~Vows from the Senden Wedding

This is going to be a long post full of pictures! Amir and I have just returned from a fabulous weekend in Charleston celebrating the marriage of Tiffany and Daniel.


I won't lie, it was HOT and I'm covered in chigger bites, but we had an absolute blast!


The wedding was beautiful and touching, with the most meaningful vows I have heard at a wedding yet. I used a portion as my quote today. Tiffany has been a dear friend for more years than I care to mention, and I fully believe she married "the one". They looked gorgeous as you can see, but also you can see the joy in both of their faces.


For those of you who are married, you probably can relate to me in that I barely remember Amir's and my actual ceremony. I was so nervous, it all seems like a blur to me.


For Tiffany and Daniel, though, it truly looked like they were in the moment and felt every word.


Both the wedding and rehearsal dinner were on the water- just amazing scenery all weekend- and southern style. They even had a bluegrass band at the rehearsal dinner.


We definitely partook of the spirits more on Friday night that Saturday, and made poor Amir take picture after picture. He pretty much refused to be photographer on Saturday, so you'll see we have many more photos of the rehearsal dinner ;-D.




It was so nice to spend so much time talking and partying with my long time friends that I don't see nearly enough these days.




And, it was also very nice to spend some time with my husband without the pressures of daily life.


It was a great weekend!!!


Take- 1 eyes closed...


Take 2 - can you look at the camera please, Eric Balzuweit is going to be waiting for my blog post and I need good pictures ;-D


Take 3- that's better! See how professional Angela is? She has a beautiful smile right at the camera everytime!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Happy to know about the wedding. Searching for a reliable and budgeted party venue for my sister's engagement next month. Searched party favors and souvenirs ideas too. Liked them all. Will ask her opinion once before finalizing. Drinks and baking part will be handled by my friend in same business.