Monday, June 23, 2008

Laughter

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.-- Yiddish Proverb


During a birthday party today for two of Kiki's good friends from the neighborhood (Sophie and Savannah), Kiki was playing with Eric B. and I heard her giggle. A real, soulful, full of joy laugh that made all the other noises in the room full of toddlers disappear for me.


Does a better sound exist than that of a child laughing?

It reminded me of a video of her when she was about 6 months old that Amir took while I was away. She still has the same laugh...





And, just for fun, because people are always asking me how long Kiki's hair really is, I thought I'd post a picture of her bathtime when her hair is wet and straight.


Dry and curly versus wet and straight:





Doesn't even reach her shoulders curly and is half-way down her back straight.

No comments: