Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Cynthia !!!

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln

My sweetheart is celebrating her birthday today and while she might not be too enthusiastic about aging, she has nothing to worry about. She still looks (and sometimes acts) like a teenager. I keep telling her to relax because she hasn't even reached the third-of-her-life mark yet. What is it with women and their age, anyway?

I love you sweetie. Happy Birthday!!!

So today Kiki and I embarked on the long road to birthday fun times. We had a bit of a hectic morning but we are catching up now. First thing's first, Cynthia's inner rockstar decided to come out, so we got Rock Band yesterday. For those of you who don't know, here's a little video of my little drummer girl:



Kiki tried as the drums as well and has true potential. She loves it and loves playing the guitar and singing. The Dekel Family Rock Band is going to rock your world at one point in the future. Mark my words.

I got Cynthia a combined Birthday+Anniversary present (that she more than hinted at but I had made and delivered). The 'Kiki' charm is for the birthday and our names are for our 4 year anniversary coming up in just four days! Neither of us can believe it's been that long and on the other hand that it's gone by so quickly. Where does the time go?



OK, that's it for now, but we're not done. Kiki and I are baking a birthday cake from scratch, so you'll just have to swing by again later to see how it came out.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

No comments: