Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thank Heavens Meemaw was Babysitting

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. ~Plato

Here are a couple of videos of Kiki the other night after Meemaw took her out to dinner and gave her a Muss and Turner's cookie.

Ok, so Meemaw says she only gave her half a cookie, but those of us who have seen a Muss and Turner's cookie know they are the size of my head. I was going to say the size of my something else, but this is a family site :-D.

I'm just glad Amir and I got to go out, and Meemaw got to TRY and put her to bed- it took a few hours!

To silence the music to hear the videos click on the list of songs once, and then hit the pause button.

Never seen her so "energetic":


And, singing Happy Birthday to Dari in Hebrew. It's a little early for Dari's bday, but I had to post the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kiki!!!! We are watching all the funny happy videos, the kids are enjoying her so much, "kiki is cute, kiki is funny, kiki is sweet..." she is such an adorable girl
Thanks so much for the birthday card!
Kisses
Dari