Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kiki is a Cool Chic

I don't want to play. I just want to bang on the drum all day. ~Todd Rundgren

We've been a bit post happy the past few days, but I had to put up this video of Kiki.

She has summarily denied all my pleas for a turn at the drums and demoted me to the microphone (on our Rock Band video game of course).

So, I sang, she played the drums, and since she is only three, we kept getting kicked out of the band for not finishing the songs (definitely had nothing to do with me being tone deaf).

Every time I tried to help her out by hitting a few notes on the drums with my hand, she smacked me with the drumsticks and told me she can "do it her own self"! My thumb is still throbbing days later :-D!!

Here's the video best with volume on...



Kiki knows what she wants, and she loves music. Heaven help us ;-D.

P.S. I swear we feed her ;-D

No comments: