Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Promised Cake

If the people have no bread, let them eat cake. ~Marie Antoinette

So I promised you all cake in the last post and here it is. Kiki and I spent hours creating this masterpiece (well, about 30 minutes) and it was absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself. It's a two layer chocolate cake with vanilla icing inside and out. I know, you're all salivating just thinking about it. So here's a picture, including all the birthday candles:


And yes, it was made from scratch, not a box. So that's another pat on the back.

Once again, Happy Birthday Cynthia !!!

And just because she loves Eddie Izzard so much I have to include a short "Cake or Death" video. Now this might be a little NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or NSFK (Not Safe For Kids), so think before you click. For those of you who don't know who Eddie Izzard is, you are really missing out on one of the funniest comedians around. Enjoy:

No comments: