Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mommy Day

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle

It's Mother's Day here in the US today and I wanted to take a few minutes and wish Cynthia, Mee-Maw and Safta a Happy Mother's Day! These three are all amazing mothers and their children are the luckiest in the world. Happy Mother's Day to all the other mothers out there as well. Being a mom is a tough, endless and sometimes thankless job, so here I am, thanking you all for everything you have done and still do each and every day. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I surprised Cynthia last night with the help of our friend Crystal. Back in February, at Kiki's birthday, Crystal took a lot of amazing pictures and together we picked a beautiful portrait and had it made into a canvas. I sat on this gift for more than two months (it helped that Crystal actually kept the canvas all that time or I would have broken down for sure). Here's a grainy picture I took of it this morning. I will probably get a better one later and update Here's a much better version as well as a picture of the actual canvas:





No comments: