Monday, May 5, 2008

Tiffy's Beach Weekend

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. ~Mark Twain

I debated quite a bit on what to write and what pictures I would include from our beach weekend celebrating Tiffany's upcoming wedding.


Having decided to err on the side of caution (especially since we don't know for certain who reads the website except our mothers), I'll simply say we had just the right amount of fun and include the safest pictures :-D!


Tiffany's sister Brittany planned an amazing time for us, and I'm personally thrilled to be celebrating this momentous occasion with my friend.

We all made it home no worse for the wear, except for what I am convinced is a third degree sunburn.
The wedding is merely weeks away, but we can't wait!

Such a great group of girls!
By the way, the blonde dancing in the black dress above went straight from our night out to catch a 5 am flight back to ATL to run a marathon that started at 8 am! Liz and Allyson would be so proud...

No comments: